contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 schlissel.law@att.net

free consultation


CPS and ACS – What Do They Do?

Child Protective Services (“CPS”) and Administration for Children Services (“ACS”) are child protection agencies. Reports of child abuse and/or child neglect are reported to these agencies. ACS operates within the five boroughs of the City of New … [Read more...]

Video : Who Files Complaints with CPS and ACS

[Read more...]

Video : How CPS and ACS deal with Domestic Violence

[Read more...]

Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Baldwin, Malverne, Freeport, Oceanside, Long Beach, Elmont, Lakeview, West Hempstead, Hempstead, Merrick, Bellmore