contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 schlissel.law@att.net

free consultation


What CPS and ACS Workers Are Supposed To Do

When CPS or ACS receives notification of allegations of either child abuse or child neglect they are supposed to take the following actions: Draft an investigation report. They can obtain information from collateral sources. Provide a child … [Read more...]

Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Baldwin, Malverne, Freeport, Oceanside, Long Beach, Elmont, Lakeview, West Hempstead, Hempstead, Merrick, Bellmore