contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 schlissel.law@att.net

free consultation


CPS & ACS: What do they do?

Child Protective Services (“CPS”) and Administration for Children’s Services (“ACS”) are child protection agencies. Reports of child abuse or child neglect are reported to these agencies. ACS operates within the 5 boroughs of the city of New York and … [Read more...]

Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Baldwin, Malverne, Freeport, Oceanside, Long Beach, Elmont, Lakeview, West Hempstead, Hempstead, Merrick, Bellmore