contact us today

516-561-6645 718-350-2802 schlissel.law@att.net

free consultation


What are the Administration for Children Services and Child Protective Services (ACS & CPS)

ACS and CPS are governmental run agencies. They are charged with investigating reports involving allegations of child neglect and child abuse. The investigators for ACS and CPS are assigned cases where reports of abuse or neglect have been made. When … [Read more...]

Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Baldwin, Malverne, Freeport, Oceanside, Long Beach, Elmont, Lakeview, West Hempstead, Hempstead, Merrick, Bellmore